- Tax consulting
- Tax disputes
- Due diligence
- Transfer pricing
Pavel graduated from the Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law with Honors.
Pavel has the second university degree at the Belarusian State Economic University with a degree in accounting, analysis and audit.
He holds the Unified Auditor’s Qualification Certificate № 0001163 dated July 6, 2004 issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus.
Since 1998 Pavel has professional experience in consulting and auditing.
- Chairman of the Board of Chamber of Tax Advisers (Belarus)
- Member of the Board of the Association of Taxpayers (Belarus)
- Member of the public advisory council on audit issues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus
A member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- A member of the International independent accountants and auditors Council(Ukraine)
- An expert on the Belarusian business research environment under the World Bank
- Recorded by the Who’s Who Legal as one of the leading experts in the spheres of tax consulting in the Republic of Belarus
- Recommended by Global Law Experts as best adviser on Corporate Tax in the Republic of Belarus.
Languages: English, Russian, Belarusian