One of the main activities of Baker Tilly Bel is rendering services in the field of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Our experts have significant experience in the field of IFRS projects both for individual companies and for holding structures in various sectors, including projects financed by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Our IFRS services include:
- Conducting an audit of the financial statements of an enterprise or group of companies in accordance with IFRS;
- Transformation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Development of the accounting policy of the company in accordance with IFRS;
- Assistance and consultation of the company on the necessary processes for the transition to IFRS (first application) and on the explanation of the differences between the accounting principles and reporting between national accounting standards and IFRS;
- Assistance in preparation of the company's financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Current consultations on the application of IFRS;
- IFRS training and practical lessons on reporting transformation;
- Automation of national reporting transformation to IFRS on the basis of MS Excel software.
The company's specialists have vast experience in the field of IFRS projects, namely, construction and real estate, food and light industry, petrochemicals, catering, retail, IT, hotel business.